we're having a problem adding new themes in ZCS 7.2.4 NE trial installation.
What we did:
1) taken "Carbon" theme as base fro two new skins, "BAM_carbon" and "BAM_carbon_big"
2) added some css rules to "skin.css" files, in both new skin folders
3) changed the skin name in skin.properties files, "BAM_carbon" and "BAM_carbon_big" are the two names used
4) put the directories with all the needed files in /opt/zimbra/jetty/webapps/zimbra/skins"
5) given the right permissions (755) and ownership (zimbra user) to all these new files, even in subfolders
6) executed (from zimbra user, in skin directory):7) stopped and started services:Code:
8) flushed skin cache from Admin Console, from Configuration->Server settingsCode:
9) cleared browser cache in any way... also tried with different browsers...
We read a lot all the wikis, docs and everything, all the docs are out of date or not working...
ZWC 5.0 Themes
In this doc is not clear what to do with this description I've marked in BOLD: Creating Themes Long Version - Zimbra :: Wiki
Deploying from a Source Files
Open a terminal or dos window.
Tell the server about the new theme:
/opt/zimbra/bin/zmprov mcf +zimbraInstalledSkin themeName
Go to your ZimbraWebClient/ directory and re-build the source:
ant clean deploy
Restart the server:
And you're done! You should now be able to log in and switch to the new theme in the Options screen.
The problem is that the new themes are not working, even if they are selectable from the "preferences" menu and they're also visible with the command:
zmprov gacf | grep Skin
Thanks for any help