Thread: Enctypted Emails in PST

Default Enctypted Emails in PST

Hi there,

I was after some help and advice on an issue I'm experiencing when using the ZCSPST Import Wizard.

I'm taking a PST file that has encrypted email present and after it has been run through the ZCSPST import wizard and sent to a Zimbra Cloud Account I'm unable to view the content of these encrypted emails it just seems to display " An Error occurred during the processing of this message !"

I have installed the certificated needed, and Zimbra have enabled the Secure Email Zimlet. Any ideas?

Here is what the error states:

We're sorry an error occurred in connection with secure email. Sometimes it works in another browser.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

method: SecureEmail._showMessage
    msg: We're sorry an error occurred in connection with secure email. Sometimes it works in another browser.
    code: com_zimbra_smime
    detail: { "error": { "message": "ZimbraCryptoHelper returned 255: ZmWinCore.c:1040: ASN1 bad tag value met. (-2146881269) - failed loading message", "cause": null, "desc": "SMIMEException(\"null\", \"ZimbraCryptoHelper returned 255: ZmWinCore.c:1040: ASN1 bad tag value met. (-2146881269) - failed loading message\")", "classname": "com.zimbra.smime.util.SMIMEException", "log": [ "com.zimbra.smime.cms.CryptoUtil.invoke(CryptoUtil .java:276)", "com.zimbra.smime.cms.CryptoUtil.decrypt(CryptoUti l.java:432)", "com.zimbra.smime.actions.DecodeAction.decryptMess age(DecodeAction.java:155)", "com.zimbra.smime.actions.DecodeAction.processMess age(DecodeAction.java:104)", "com.zimbra.smime.actions.DecodeAction.getData(Dec odeAction.java:40)", "com.zimbra.smime.actions.AbstractAction.run(Abstr actAction.java:104)", "java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker (Unknown Source)", "java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.ru n(Unknown Source)", "java.util.concurrent.Executors$PrivilegedThreadFa ctory$1$1.run(Unknown Source)", "java.util.concurrent.Executors$PrivilegedThreadFa ctory$1$1.run(Unknown Source)", "java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Nativ e Method)", "java.util.concurrent.Executors$PrivilegedThreadFa ctory$1.run(Unknown Source)", "java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)" ] }, "success": false }

As per my understanding PST Import Wizard does not have support to import encrypted email/PST. You need to open an enhancement @ bugzilla.zimbra.com.
    ~=Prashant=~