Thread: can one account check multiple domains on the Zimbra server?

Question can one account check multiple domains on the Zimbra server?

I installed Zimbra and it works great. It is using my domain, I'll call it mydomain1.com. I am checking the email for me@mydomain1.com without any problems.

I've added my second domain, mydomain2.com to Zimbra, with my email of me@mydomain2.com.

How do I create an account that can check both emails from both domains? Or for that matter, if I add my other domains, I'd like just one place that checks all of the emails.

When I create them, they required me to log in individually to check them. I'd like one account that allows me to check them both without having to relog.

Thanks for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by TechGuyAlabama View Post
    I installed Zimbra and it works great. It is using my domain, I'll call it mydomain1.com. I am checking the email for me@mydomain1.com without any problems.

I've added my second domain, mydomain2.com to Zimbra, with my email of me@mydomain2.com.

How do I create an account that can check both emails from both domains? Or for that matter, if I add my other domains, I'd like just one place that checks all of the emails.

When I create them, they required me to log in individually to check them. I'd like one account that allows me to check them both without having to relog.

Thanks for your help!
    No need for a mailbox for me@mydomain2.com; just add me@mydomain2.com as an alias to your me@mydomain1.com mailbox.

That puts everything in one mailbox as you want it, and uses one less license too.

Hope that helps,
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by TechGuyAlabama View Post

Thanks for your help!
    Thank you! I'll do just that!