I've just purchased and installed a GoDaddy signed certificate using the CLI in ZCS OS 8.

Here is the results of the CLI certificate registration:

root@MTS-ZimbraMX:/usr/local/src/CERTIFICATE_GODADDY # /opt/zimbra/bin/zmcertmgr deploycrt comm /usr/local/src/CERTIFICATE_GODADDY/domain.crt /usr/local/src/CERTIFICATE_GODADDY/gd_bundle.crt
** Verifying /usr/local/src/CERTIFICATE_GODADDY/domain.crt against /opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial/commercial.key
Certificate (/usr/local/src/CERTIFICATE_GODADDY/domain.crt) and private key (/opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial/commercial.key) match.
Valid Certificate: /usr/local/src/CERTIFICATE_GODADDY/domain.com.crt: OK
** Copying /usr/local/src/CERTIFICATE_GODADDY/domain.com.crt to /opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial/commercial.crt
** Appending ca chain /usr/local/src/CERTIFICATE_GODADDY/gd_bundle.crt to /opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial/commercial.crt
** Importing certificate /opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial/commercial_ca.crt to CACERTS as zcs-user-commercial_ca...done.
** NOTE: mailboxd must be restarted in order to use the imported certificate.
** Saving server config key zimbraSSLCertificate...done.
** Saving server config key zimbraSSLPrivateKey...done.
** Installing mta certificate and key...done.
** Installing slapd certificate and key...done.
** Installing proxy certificate and key...done.
** Creating pkcs12 file /opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/jetty.pkcs12...done.
** Creating keystore file /opt/zimbra/mailboxd/etc/keystore...done.
** Installing CA to /opt/zimbra/conf/ca...done.
root@MTS-ZimbraMX:/usr/local/src/CERTIFICATE_GODADDY #

When I "View Certificate" in teh ZCS 8 Web Admin UI I can see all of the certificate details showing that the DoDaddy certificate is the current one installed, however, when I go to the web mail login via https or configure a mail client with SSL encryption I still get the certificate warning.

Am I missing a step here?

I've checked many of the certificate installation threads and ultimately installed it using this one --> http://www.zimbra.com/forums/adminis...a-6-0-7-a.html. I realize that specific thread is referring to a different version of ZCS but the certificate did install successfully according to the CLI output and the Admin UI.