[SOLVED] Reverse DNS Issue
Recently we trying to migrate mail server from Lotus Notes (Hosted external location) to Zimbra (Hosted internal Firewall using NAT).
Zimbra Version : ZCS 8.0.4/Release 8.0.4.GA.5737.UBUNTU12.64 UBUNTU12_64 FOSS edition
When we send mail from new domain (Zimbra Mail) few client does not receive mail. Reject Message says
xx.xx.xx.xx said: 501 5.7.1 <firstname.lastname@example.org>... Sender IP must resolve (in reply to MAIL FROM command)
I check with the current setup and found the below detail
1. We use the "Mail Foundry (Spam Filter device)" to receive mail and it is hosted in external location.
2. Command - dig domain.com mx shows smtp server IP of mail foundry device.
3. Check reverse DNS and new IP we use not give any results. (used Site "_http://remote.12dt.com/"
1. Is there any configuration to resolve the above issue with Zimbra?
2. Can we add two smtp IP address. (Company want to use both mail domains)
Really Appreciate help on this issue.