User rights on shared Address book does not seem to work?
- I created two users account (A and B), selected default settings for creating the users. Both user accounts are non administrative.
- Created an Address Book in Account B.
- Shared the address book as "Public" i.e. read only.
Now here come the issues:
- I could see B's shared address book in account A. But I could also delete the contents of the address book and even the address book itself from A. It should not happen. isn't it?
- I tried creating a read only public shared calendar and editing from other accounts, it was editable.
- For some unknown reason, now, if I create a public shared address book, I can not see that in other user accounts :confused:.
All above tests were done one after the other, without any change in installation and configuration etc.
What possibly I am doing wrong? For sharing I click right mouse button on the Address Book --> "Edit Properties" --> "Public" --> "Ok".
Also, how to share an address book or calendar as read only?
(OS: Ubuntu 6.06, Zimbra 4.5, Browser: Firefox 2)
Thanks for any hints.