Thread: shared document/folder isssue

Default shared document/folder isssue

hello.

we have an issue with documents. we have created a document share and the user was not able to view the content. also the error missing templates has occurred.

so, what we did was:

we run zmprov -l in user@ourdomain.com userpassword /opt/zimbra/wiki/Template/ Media

the missing templates was then gone, still no content though. figured out our user had a hard time understanding the logic of shared documents and cancelled the share. logged under the account that we use for our documents. the documents were gone, disappeared!

ok, it wasn't really much so i recreated them... and shared them again with the same user. everything ok so far. documents there, missing templates error though... then i run the above command again and the documents were gone on this user's account... ok, re-shared them. they're there...

still, the missing templates problem is here. is there a way to fix that...

the structure of the docs is like this, what we want to share located in Media:

Last edited by urban@abak; 02-06-2007 at 05:32 AM.

phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by urban@abak View Post
    still, the missing templates problem is here. is there a way to fix that...
    The 'missing templates' has been covered many times in the forums, there's also some information in the wiki about fixing that problem. It might help when you're posting details of problems to give a bit more information such as error messages.
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

i guess i would not have posted this if there were error messages as this is not really a small board...

the problem is not exactly "visible" if you know what i mean. the missing templates has been covered, i agree. i also tried the solution that worked for us a couple of times before, but no good and that's why i decided to post the problem here.

phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

i guess i would not have posted this if there were error messages as this is not really a small board...
    How am I supposed to know that? So are you saying that the 'missing templates' produced no error messages in your Zimbra logs?

the problem is not exactly "visible" if you know what i mean. the missing templates has been covered, i agree. i also tried the solution that worked for us a couple of times before, but no good and that's why i decided to post the problem here.
    You're not exactly giving us much information to help you with are you? The 'missing templates' problem can be one of several things, how are we supposed to help you if all you post is 'I received an error message' and no supporting documentation or error logs?

It might also help if you told us what you've already tried, what the results were and what version/release of Zimbra this is. I don't really know what we're supposed to do if you won't give us any information to help, we're not mind readers!!
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.