Hi,

I'm trying to use po2prop/prop2po to merge an old translation (basque) of Zimbra with ZC8 "_es" files. Everything works great but there are 2 files that are giving me some trouble. I don't know what else to look...

These are the files:
- ZhMsg_es.properties
- ZmMsg_es.properties

This is the error message I get:
processing 1 files...

po2prop: warning: Error processing: input ZmMsg_eu.po, output ZmMsg_eu.properties, template ZmMsg_es.properties: Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/translate/misc/optrecurse.py", line 528, in recursiveprocess
fulltemplatepath)

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/translate/misc/optrecurse.py", line 583, in processfile
**passthroughoptions):

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/translate/convert/po2prop.py", line 148, in convertprop
outputprop = convertor.convertstore(includefuzzy)

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/translate/convert/po2prop.py", line 57, in convertstore
outputstr = self.convertline(line)

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/translate/convert/po2prop.py", line 97, in convertline
if unit.isfuzzy() and not self.includefuzzy or len(unit.target) == 0:

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'isfuzzy'

[###########################################] 100%

These are the commands I issue:
prop2po --encoding=utf-8 ZmMsg_es.properties ZmMsg_eu.po
po2prop -t ZmMsg_es.properties ZmMsg_eu.po ZmMsg_eu.properties --errorlevel=traceback

The problem occurs when trying to "po2prop" the file. So far I tried to:
- Play around with the .py script
- Use the original files instead of the "_es" as source
- Eliminate the old translation out of the equation. In this test I only tried to "prop2po" the english file and then "po2prop" it back. Sadly for me, IT GAVE THE SAME ERROR!

This used to work...is anything wrong? Please help.

Regards,
Sebas