Hi All,

First off, I have no apache started, and removed postfix/dovecot, and I am using the guide to move an ZCS installation - as per here Ajcody-Notes-Server-Move - Zimbra :: Wiki.

I've used this before, actually to go from my internal machine, to an external machine, and I am currently doing the revese, so that I can perform a test of an upgrade, as well as a few other tests.

Now, I did have a minor wrinkle when i did it first time, but, a) I can't remember what that was, and b) I didn't have this pain :-(

Basicaly it's down to the mailboxd not starting (and the admin interface not coming up) - and the zmmailboxd.out log is here.

2014-01-07 23:41:30.779:WARNejx.XmlConfiguration:Config error at <Call name="open"/> java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
2014-01-07 23:41:30.780:WARNejx.XmlConfiguration:Config error at <Ref id="ssl">| <Call name="open"/>| </Ref> java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Nativ e Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Native MethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(De legatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
at org.eclipse.jetty.start.Main.invokeMain(Main.java: 457)
at org.eclipse.jetty.start.Main.start(Main.java:602)
at org.eclipse.jetty.start.Main.main(Main.java:82)
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Nativ e Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Native MethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(De legatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.TypeUtil.call(TypeUtil.java :538)
at org.eclipse.jetty.xml.XmlConfiguration$JettyXmlCon figuration.call(XmlConfiguration.java:698)
at org.eclipse.jetty.xml.XmlConfiguration$JettyXmlCon figuration.configure(XmlConfiguration.java:382)
at org.eclipse.jetty.xml.XmlConfiguration$JettyXmlCon figuration.refObj(XmlConfiguration.java:800)
at org.eclipse.jetty.xml.XmlConfiguration$JettyXmlCon figuration.configure(XmlConfiguration.java:390)
at org.eclipse.jetty.xml.XmlConfiguration$JettyXmlCon figuration.configure(XmlConfiguration.java:338)
at org.eclipse.jetty.xml.XmlConfiguration.configure(X mlConfiguration.java:291)
at org.eclipse.jetty.xml.XmlConfiguration$1.run(XmlCo nfiguration.java:1203)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at org.eclipse.jetty.xml.XmlConfiguration.main(XmlCon figuration.java:1138)
... 7 more
Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Unresolved address
at sun.nio.ch.Net.translateToSocketException(Net.java :115)
at sun.nio.ch.Net.translateException(Net.java:141)
at sun.nio.ch.Net.translateException(Net.java:147)
at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(ServerSocketAd aptor.java:76)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.nio.SelectChannelConnecto r.open(SelectChannelConnector.java:182)
... 21 more
Caused by: java.nio.channels.UnresolvedAddressException
at sun.nio.ch.Net.checkAddress(Net.java:85)
at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.bind(ServerSock etChannelImpl.java:193)
at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(ServerSocketAd aptor.java:74)
... 22 more

I have configured a bind DNS service on this machine, pointing to the hostnames back to the IP of the server - that "host `zmhostname` command, and host `hostname` all return the correct IP adress (i.e. of this local machine)

I know I have probably missed something, but, I don't know what.

Thanks in Advance for any pointers.

KR