Thread: Restrict some users to send and receive e-mail only to/from internal addresses

Default Restrict some users to send and receive e-mail only to/from internal addresses

Hi,

Even though I've searched the wiki and several forums threads that speak about this subject, either they do not apply to Zimbra NE 8.0.6 or if they do, they just don't say it.

So, is there any way in which I can restrict some users to use e-mail for external comunication while other users have the ability to send both internal and external e-mail? How?

Thanks in advance,
    Sebas

I followed this: https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Restric...ertain_domains (this is half of your solution... I also need the other half)

I have the community edition (not the network edition as specified at the top of that page) and it worked. I have 2 domains. I wanted domain1 to be able to send to anyone but I only wanted domain2 to be able to send to domain1. Perfect solution.

HOWEVER... I want to be able to reject external email to domain2. I'd also like make it so domain2 rejects mail from domain2 and only accepts mail from domain1. I know this sounds odd.

Hi!

Please have a look at mxhero. It was a perfect solution for me. Hope it helps you too...I think you will be able to easily accomplish everything you need with it

Regards,
    Sebas