Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cisco and Mitel UC integration

Not sure how many users you have but a virtualized MiCollab server with 5 App Ports, 25 UCS Seats and 25 NuPoint Voicemail seats costs roughly $6800 list. Your Mitel Partner will be able to quote you on it. I am not sure if the CSTA service (call history) will work though because my company does not sell the 5K platform only 3300s.

-Nate

This is the most information I have been able to get out of anyone so far ha. Our Vendor hasn't done any Zimbra installs so they weren't sure what we all needed. We have 35 or so licenses now for phones in the office with the 5000. I don't know if I would need a UCS seat license for each person that would be using the Zimbra & Mitel features, which is all I would really want the MiCollab server for anyway right now. If that is the case we have 95 email users currently. Thank you again for shedding some light on this for me!

-Eric

No worries. I'm a Mitel and Zimbra Service Provider so I am not sure how often you find that combo in the wild so no worries at all. To answer your question, each person you wish to have access through the Zimbra Webclient (Click to make calls, view Made Missed and Taken History, Visual Voice Mail) has to have the following licenses: Zimbra Voice License, Mitel User, NuPoint VMBox and a UCA License.