Thread: [URGENT] Migration problem from 8.0.3 to 8.0.6, No new messages in INBOX

Exclamation [URGENT] Migration problem from 8.0.3 to 8.0.6, No new messages in INBOX

Hello guys, iīm making a migration from my Zimbra OpenSource 8.0.3 to 8.0.6 in another machine (Same OS and specs). I make a dummy zimbra install (8.0.3), make a rsync (rsync -avHKS --times --verbose --progress --perms --owner --group /opt/zimbra root@ip_de_destino:/opt/ ), make a update to 8.0.6, and start the server. All service status are "ok".

This aways work with me (more than 10 times), but now, when i access my account i see the number of new messages coming increasing, but any new messages appear. zimbra.log and mailbox.log donīt show me any error. Iīt driving me crazy right now because i need to migrate, but i canīt put a server to my clients thatīs impossible to see new messages ... i tried to access the account in thunderbird too, and the same happens, the new messages counter increase, but any message canīt be see.

This can be a mysql or imap problem? If someone can help me with this URGENT!!! problem i will be very gratefull.

Thanks.

Please, anyone can help me with this problem? O really need this, and i simply canīt see what itīs wrong, any log give me errors, only problem its i canīt see the new messages coming. Only the number of new messages increasing ...