Thread: Autodelete account

Default Autodelete account

Hi,

I am not sure if anyone have this problem, but I have an user/account that was autodelete and if I create the same account again once again is autodelete. This pass all times that I create the same account. The time between the creation of the account and the autoerase is more less 5 minutes. Even If I create a different account and setup an alias with the name of the autoerase account is delete the alias and the new account.

I use de open source version 7.1.3 in a Centos 5.8. The server have 130 users and this only happens with one account, the rest accounts works fine.

If anybody knows about this fail I will aprreciate a lot.

Hi,
    I have the same problem.
    So I create a new account newuser@mydomian.com and create an alias to the the bad account. badaccount@mydomain --> newuser@mydomain.com, and surprise, the newuser@mydomain.com account was deleted too.

Hi,

I test this, account with name "autodelete" or "autoerase" will not delete automatically.

Amit, thanks for your comment, but the idea is that the account that is autodelete is a normal account with a normal name (ex. sales@domain.com).

The account with this situation is erase by zimbra all the times that you create even if you make an alias (ex. account sales01@domain.com -> alias -> sales@domain.com. For this case zimbra delete the alias and the sales01@domain.com account.