Hi folks. Last night I upgraded our Zimbra OS edition from 4.0.3 to 4.5.2 on Mac OS X 10.4.8 (x86). The upgrade seems to have gone smoothly, except for two issues:

1. The Bayes and DSpam checks do not appear in the X-Spam-Status header (they did before the upgrade). The disabling of DSpam was mentioned in the upgrade docs, so uncommenting the relevant line in avamisd.conf.in successfully re-enabled DSpam. However, I have no idea why the Bayes_99, Bayes_50, etc, are not showing up in the headers. A quick perusal of /opt/zimbra/amavisd-new-2.4.3/.spamassassin shows that all the bayes_* database files have the exact same timestamp and filesize as the ones in the 4.0.3 backup directory. (The only difference is the presence of an "init" file in the 4.0.3 directory that does not appear in the 4.5.2 directory.) So it would seem as though the databases were migrated successfully, and yet the Bayes headers do not show up. Does anybody have any suggestions as to how to re-activate the Bayes check?

2. It seems the upgrade process did not successfully find the admin account at "admin@mydomain.com" and instead automatically created one at "admin@mail.mydomain.com". (The fully qualified domain name of the box is mail.mydomain.com, but of course in our case all mail is sent/received from "address@mydomain.com".) Interestingly, when upgrading from 4.0.2 to 4.0.3, a very similar thing happened whereby the system decided that "admin@myhostname.local" was the admin account. There are a bunch of deferred messages with "admin@myhostname.local" as the sender/receiver (this was the case prior to the 4.5.2 upgrade). Post-4.5.2-upgrade, if I look in amavisd.conf, I see that all notification sender/recipients are currently set to "admin@mail.mydomain.com", which clearly should not be the case. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can rectify this and direct Zimbra to the one and only true admin account on the system (i.e., "admin@mydomain.com"), for notifications as well as everything else?

Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Justin