hey all,

having been unable to contact zimbra support, i need some help from the forum. I installed a new cert from godaddy following the wiki instructions and now i cannot reach the login page and tomcat errors in the catalina.out file are:

Code:
Mar 19, 2007 9:44:01 PM org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint acceptSocket
WARNING: Reinitializing ServerSocket
SEVERE: Endpoint [SSL: ServerSocket[addr=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0,port=0,localport=7071]] ignored exception: java.net.SocketException: SSL handshake errorjavax.net.ssl.SSLException: No available certificate or key corresponds to the SSL cipher suites which are enabled.
java.net.SocketException: SSL handshake errorjavax.net.ssl.SSLException: No available certificate or key corresponds to the SSL cipher suites which are enabled.
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jsse.JSSESocketFactory.acceptSocket(JSSESocketFactory.java:113)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.acceptSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:407)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:70)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:684)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
SEVERE: Endpoint [SSL: ServerSocket[addr=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0,port=0,localport=7071]] ignored exception: java.net.SocketException: SSL handshake errorjavax.net.ssl.SSLException: No available certificate or key corresponds to the SSL cipher suites which are enabled.
java.net.SocketException: SSL handshake errorjavax.net.ssl.SSLException: No available certificate or key corresponds to the SSL cipher suites which are enabled.
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jsse.JSSESocketFactory.acceptSocket(JSSESocketFactory.java:113)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.acceptSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:407)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:70)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:684)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Mar 19, 2007 9:44:01 PM org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint accept
I am dead in the water and hosed come 7am when users start to login. Can anyone help.

Thanks,
Bill