* Mail Identities. The Mail Identities feature allows users to send email from their account using different names and mail settings. Users can select which From address to use for the mail they are sending from ZWC.
* Complex Passwords can be enforced. If you use internal authentication of users to the Zimbra directory, you can create password rules that require users to create more secure passwords. You can set a combination of password length, password uniqueness rules, and password lifetime.
* Password rules can be configured in COS or individual accounts.
* Accounts can be locked out when users attempt to log on using an incorrect password. You can set the specified number of times within a specific period of time that a log on attempt can be made before the account is locked out. You can also set the lockout time.
* Users can configure the HTML default font settings to use when composing a message or working in Documents.