Thread: Zimbra Integration With NetSuite - Anyone Doing This?

Default Zimbra Integration With NetSuite - Anyone Doing This?

We are using 4.5.5NE on SuSE ES9...

One of our customers is expanding their use of NetSuite, and wants emails to be integrated into NetSuite (NetSuite has their own Calendar and Contacts, so it is only email that we are talking about here).

NetSuite says they bundle Intellisync from Puma Technologies with their subscription, and this Intellisync does all the integration work. Of course, NetSuite support hasn't heard of Zimbra so they can't tell me for sure if this will work.

Anyone integrating NetSuite with Zimbra?

Thanks!
    Mark

We are also using Netsuite and Zimbra (soon). It'll be some time before we look at any integration though. Did you ever get anywhere with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Basil Fawlty View Post
    We are also using Netsuite and Zimbra (soon). It'll be some time before we look at any integration though. Did you ever get anywhere with this?
    Nope; you are the only responder!

I feel like Manuel... :-)

Netsuite does integrate (somewhat) with any email system. As long as you start an email from Netsuite (on the customer record) you'll get all replies in your email inbox and all replies you send via your email client (Zimbra) will be copied to the customer record in Netsuite.

I guess total integration would allow you to send directly from Zimbra but in many cases it's important to be on the customer record in Netsuite anyway.

Default Netsuite

Would be great to Sync Zimbra contacts and calendars with netsuite, email is less of an issue ...

I voted on the netsuite bug a while ago. Anyone have any solutions for syncing calendars and contacts yet? We're getting cc'd to zimbra on any emails sent via netsuite.

Part of this is Netsuite too, it would be nice if they could expose an ical interface to their calendar at minimum, but seem unresponsive as well. I haven't been able to find any third party solutions either.

This is the sort of thing that would be perfect for a bounty system. It's a really important feature for a few of us, yet not on the radar of the general user base, and hence not a high priority for zimbra.

I don't see that this has been updated since 2010. Is someone working on this project or have an alternative?