Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Server Statistics dont work after changing hostname

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    8

    Question Server Statistics dont work after changing hostname

    Hi,

    We are running the Zimbra Network Edition Trial Release 4.5.5_GA_838.RHEL4 and for a while with had the server up and running with a test hostname.

    When we start to migrate our users we decided to change the hostname name to something else, we used the command:

    Code:
    zmsetservername email.moonlight.pt
    we search the forum and follow the instruction on the wiki

    After restarting the server we applied the Comercial certs for the new hostname
    and all went well but now we dont have any server statistics working.

    On the Admin frontend we have Server status reporting everything is working.
    On the Server Statistics we have blank graphics, and on the server name statistcs it says that it was no data.

    I already search the forum for similar problems and everything seams to be working as it should:

    Code:
    [zimbra@email ~]$ zmcontrol status
    Host email.moonlight.pt
            antispam                Running
            antivirus               Running
            ldap                    Running
            logger                  Running
            mailbox                 Running
            mta                     Running
            snmp                    Running
            spell                   Running
    Code:
    [zimbra@email ~]$ cat /tmp/logprocess.out
    /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmlogprocess already running with pid
    Code:
    [zimbra@email ~]$ cat /tmp/logswatch.out
    
    *** logswatch version 3.1.1 (pid:23021) started at Mon Jun  4 16:03:40 WEST 2007
    
    Caught a SIGHUP -- sending a TERM signal to 23083
    
    *** logswatch version 3.1.1 (pid:23021) started at Tue Jun  5 04:02:19 WEST 2007
    
    Caught a SIGHUP -- sending a TERM signal to 10890
    
    *** logswatch version 3.1.1 (pid:23021) started at Wed Jun  6 04:02:15 WEST 2007
    
    Caught a SIGHUP -- sending a TERM signal to 12087
    
    *** logswatch version 3.1.1 (pid:23021) started at Thu Jun  7 04:02:15 WEST 2007
    
    Caught a SIGHUP -- sending a TERM signal to 13799
    
    *** logswatch version 3.1.1 (pid:23021) started at Fri Jun  8 04:02:13 WEST 2007
    We dont have any erros that i can find and we already tried to run zmloggerinit to recreate but we still have the same problem.

    What can we do to fix this?

    Regards,
    Ricardo

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Ok it's working now thanks for the support of the Zimbra team.

    For the record this has what fixed:

    Code:
    su - zimbra
    zmloggerctl stop
    ps aux | grep zmlogger
    kill any logger processes
    zmloggerctl start
    /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmlogprocess
    And my graps started working on the fly.

    Regards,
    Ricardo

Similar Threads

  1. initializing ldap...FAILED(256)ERROR
    By manjunath in forum Installation
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-07-2013, 11:27 AM
  2. Zimbra fails after working for 2 weeks
    By Linsys in forum Administrators
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 01:42 AM
  3. need advice on configuring zimbra to work with fax server
    By pheonix1t in forum Administrators
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 08:46 PM
  4. Error 256 on Installation
    By RuinExplorer in forum Installation
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-19-2006, 10:19 AM
  5. MTA is Dying after yum update
    By tonyawbrey in forum Administrators
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-02-2006, 07:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •