Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "No such folder exists" error in linking Cal

Default Stack trace?

When you see this failure, is there a stack trace in the mailbox.log logfile? If so, can you post it here?
    Bugzilla - Wiki - Downloads - Before posting... Search!

Where would I find that file? Through the Zimbra interface, or do I have to get on the hosting machine? If the latter, do you know what directory it would be in?

I have access to the box.

In the Zimbra install directory is a subdirectory "log". The mailbox.log files are in there. [Yes, I'm still following this thread.]

There is a mailbox.log file, then there are 9 mailbox.log.x files where x = the date for the last 9 days.

Here are the contents of the mailbox.log file:

2007-06-25 01:30:04,096 INFO [http-7071-Processor49] [ip=127.0.0.1;name=zimbra;] mailbox - Starting table maintenance. MinRows=10000, MaxRows=1000000, GrowthFactor=10
    2007-06-25 01:30:04,114 INFO [http-7071-Processor49] [ip=127.0.0.1;name=zimbra;] cache - Initializing folder and tag caches for mailbox 4
    2007-06-25 01:30:04,171 INFO [http-7071-Processor49] [ip=127.0.0.1;name=zimbra;] cache - Initializing folder and tag caches for mailbox 2
    2007-06-25 01:40:04,791 INFO [Timer-0] [] SessionCache - Removed 2 idle sessions (AdminSession: 2). 0 active sessions remain.
    2007-06-25 03:10:04,880 INFO [Timer-0] [] SessionCache - Removed 2 idle sessions (AdminSession: 2). 0 active sessions remain.

So when you see this error, nothing is getting added to mailbox.log?

Unless its added to another log file, that is correct.

I'm perplexed by this. I've tried to repro this and it works fine every time. If there's an error here, you should be getting a stack trace in mailbox.log.

Which version of ZCS are you running? Are both accounts on the same box? Can you make sure that the folders really are shared (right click, Edit Properties should list the sharing) and that the .ics file is accessible to the public?

Did anyone ever figure this issue out? I'm having the same problem. I can put in the url of the calender and if will get me to the .ics file. Everything works with Calenders for me except public ones.

Hurstel

Hello,

I have the nearly same problem.
    I configured an user which calendar is shared for a group/allocator. The user which was in this group at the point of time of sharing get an email and can visit the calendar.
    But user which I added later to the group and which want to get access to the calendar with NEW CALENDAR -> Sync Dates with external Calendars and the url for example http://zimbra.example.com/home/<user>/Calendar can't connect.
    There is an Error in maillog.log

Code:
    com.zimbra.common.service.ServiceException: resource unreachable: HTTP/1.1 401 permission denied you do not have sufficient permissions
    Code:service.RESOURCE_UNREACHABLE
            at com.zimbra.common.service.ServiceException.RESOURCE_UNREACHABLE(ServiceException.java:205)
            at com.zimbra.cs.service.FeedManager.retrieveRemoteDatasource(FeedManager.java:150)
            at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.Mailbox.importFeed(Mailbox.java:5089)
            at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.Mailbox.synchronizeFolder(Mailbox.java:5079)
            at com.zimbra.cs.service.mail.CreateFolder.handle(CreateFolder.java:78)
            at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatchRequest(SoapEngine.java:342)
            at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatch(SoapEngine.java:208)
            at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatch(SoapEngine.java:113)
            at com.zimbra.soap.SoapServlet.doPost(SoapServlet.java:272)
            at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727)
            at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.ZimbraServlet.service(ZimbraServlet.java:174)
            at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:487)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1093)
            at org.mortbay.servlet.UserAgentFilter.doFilter(UserAgentFilter.java:81)
            at org.mortbay.servlet.GzipFilter.doFilter(GzipFilter.java:132)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1084)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:360)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:181)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:716)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:406)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:211)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:114)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:139)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.RewriteHandler.handle(RewriteHandler.java:176)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:139)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:313)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:506)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:844)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:644)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:205)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:381)
            at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:396)
            at org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(BoundedThreadPool.java:442)
    How can I solve this problem.
    Is there another way to realise an public calendar for all users??

Thanks
    Erik

I've been fiddling with this and I found that if the full path to the shared calendar is:

https://mydomain.com/home/UniGor/Calendar

Then when linking to the shared calender, the path put in the dialog box should be:

/Calendar

It doesn't like spaces or %20s in the shared calendar name either, so the calendar owner needs to name the calendar as "Office_Calendar" instead of "Office Calendar" for example.