ZCS 6.0 NE Private Beta!
ZCS 6.0 NE Beta Program
As we grow closer to the release date of ZCS 6.0, we are seeking organizations who are interested in beta testing Zimbra 6.0. The test install should be a clean install, as upgrades are not supported in this stage of the beta test.
This is a closed opt-in beta program for current Network Edition customers.
Those who choose to participate will receive premier Zimbra support through their upgrades and issues they may encounter.
Running beta software poses certain challenges while issues are discovered and resolved. Those wishing to be a part of this private beta should be comfortable problem solving in the Linux & Mac/Zimbra environment. You should also be able to provide clear and concise information to our support and engineering teams in order to resolve any potential issues.
In particular, we are interested in organizations who utilize the following key features of Zimbra Collaboration Suite:
- Delegated Admin
- Zimbra Mobile
- Zimbra Connector for Microsoft Outlook
- Zimbra Connector for Blackberry Enterprise Server
Although not required, a Zimbra Forums and Bugzilla account are highly encouraged.
If you are interested in opting into this beta, please send the following information to (email@example.com):
- Organization Name/Title
- Number of Users on each mailbox store
- Number of mailbox stores, MTAs, LDAP servers
- Number of users using Zimbra Mobile (Approx.)
- Number of users using Zimbra's Connector for Blackberry enterprise server (BES) (Approx.)
- Number of users using Zimbra's Connector for Microsoft Outlook (Approx.)
- Number of users using Zimbra Desktop (Approx.)
- Any information or details or logistics about your deployment that would provide additional helpful information.