We are pleased to announce that the Zimbra Collaboration Server versions 8.0.3 and 7.2.3 are now available.
Key Enhancements & Notable Fixes:
- zimbraPrefColorMessagesEnabled > Highlights your message with the color based on it's tag (58640, 79048)
- Better paste of images, tables and spreadsheets into the message body of an email in FF/S/IE (13032)
- StoreManager SDK improvments (74172, 76667, 76690)
- ZCO Outlook 2013 fixes, indexing (77429, 79317, 80270)
- Fix for Client Uploads to downloads/index.html after restart (77772)
- To use Zimbra Web Client in an iframe adjust /opt/zimbra/jetty/etc/zimbra.web.xml.in > allowInFrame > true. (78358)
- Images you add to a documents in Briefcase now display correctly when the document is reopened in FF/C, IE pending 80092. (78902)
- IPV6 references blocking delivery in 8.0.2 (79377)
- RBL's blocking remote SMTP users (44384, 79415)
- DoSFilter blocking sync clients
- More info on the product management portal.
ZCS 8.0.2:Network Edition Downloads & Release Notes | Open Source Edition Downloads & Release Notes | Appliance Edition Downloads & Release Notes
ZCS 7.2.3:Network Edition Downloads & Release Notes | Open Source Edition Downloads & Release Notes
~If your taking backups via an rsync method be aware that OpenLDAP storage engine has changed resulting in an 80GB file if you copy the sparse.