[SOLVED] iSync Downgrade
I have installed the 5.0 Network iSync and need to back out of it to install the 5.0 iSync version. I have removed from several places the zimbra client but the old version has a problem during install that will not allow it to proceed with the install. I should have read further to understand what exactly I was installing. That said,
"How do I COMPLETLEY remove the Zimbra iSync NE Connector from a leopard desktop."
I have tried removing the following:
There were some other places. What are ALL the places I should go and uninstall the client to be able to reinstall an older version?
Why does this ancilliary program need to be licensed version? I cant seem to get the older version back on the system now and have no sync program.
Here is how to remove the isync connector:
- Remove ~/Library/Application Support/Zimbra
- Remove ~/Library/Logs/Zimbra
- Remove ~/Library/LaunchAgents/com.zimbra.*
- Remove /Library/PreferencePanes/Zimbra.prefPane
- Remove /Library/Receipts/zimbra-isync.pkg
Zimbra Network Support