The latest release of the iSync beta has been posted to the support portal.
Some of the issues resolved in this version(v0.98):
* Fixed bug in passing username/password AuthRequest call.
* Fixed bug in response parsing of CreateAppointmentRequest.
* Fixed bug in calendar selection syncing. New calendars can now be selected after the initial sync.
* Fixed bug in modifying sync parameters. Toggling the sync contacts/ sync calendars buttons previously caused an initial sync to happen.
* Fixed bug when trying to sync an empty contact from the Mac to ZCS.
* The "delete all calendars before syncing" option now correctly deletes all appointments in the main ZCS calendar
* More descriptive error text when sync fails.
If you are a Network Trial customer or would like to be but do not have access to the support portal please contact email@example.com