Repost. Please forgive a newbie for posting this in the wrong forum a few days ago

Here's a weird issue that Google searches have left me hanging on.

I have a user with a PalmOS mobile device. He has an account on our Zimbra Collab Server (5.0.15) and also Thunderbird with Lightning add-on (latest versions as of today). He has his ZCS Calendar loaded in Lightning using CalDAV.

His Palm communicates very well with the ZCS, with no problems. Anything he does on his ZCS calendar updates to his Palm, and vice versa.

His Lightning client communicates very well with the ZCS, with one problem. Events that he has created or modified using his Palm do not show up in his Lightning Calendar.

Again, everything looks the way it should on the web interface, and on the Palm's calendar, but lightning does not display events that were created or modified on the Palm.

He gets the following errors in his error console when he reloads remote calendars in Lightning that include a Palm-modified event:

Warning: There has been an error reading data for calendar: CALENDARNAME. However, this error is believed to be minor, so the program will attempt to continue. Error code: 0x80004005. Description: failed to retrieve item

Warning: There has been an error reading data for calendar: CALENDARNAME. However, this error is believed to be minor, so the program will attempt to continue. Error code: READ_FAILED. Description:

So does Palm's calendar program put something on events that makes them unreadable in Lightning?

What can I do about this?