Thread: Calandar integration

Hybrid View

Default Calandar integration

I'm cross-posting this from the Education sub-forum to get more traffic, and hopefully an answer.

Hello all,

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, so please feel free to move or direct me to the correct forum.

My school uses Zimbra. I use the Zimbra Desktop client on both my Desktop and my laptop, both running Windows. I recently purchased an iPhone.

My question: Is there an easy way to sync my Zimbra school calander with MobileMe? I'm using MobileMe because of it's seamless integration with the native iPhone calander program.

Right now I've sort of jury-rigged it for now by installing Outlook, using the Outlook connecter to import my calander to Outlook and then using the MobileMe windows syncing program to sync with MobileMe/iPhone.

Trying to find out if there is a simpler way to do this and also have two-way syncronization between Zimbra and MobileMe.

Thanks for your help!

Does your zimbra install support Exchange ActiveSync? If so, use that. Otherwise you can use CalDav in your iphone to sync calendars. It would sync to Zimbra without the need for Mobileme or Outlook.