Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iCal (via CalDAV) error: "The calendar X was not found on the server."

Hybrid View

Default iCal (via CalDAV) error: "The calendar X was not found on the server."

G'day,

I'm using iCal on Snow Leopard with a Zimbra server (not sure which version - I believe it's 5.0+, but I don't administer it, nor can I find a version number anywhere in the web UI).

I've configured my Zimbra calendar in iCal using CalDAV, but after a short period of time it stops syncing, displays a warning icon beside the calendar, which, when clicked, displays the following message:

"The calendar X was not found on the server. Make sure the URL is correct."

(where X is the CalDAV URL of my Zimbra calendar)

I've tried reconfiguring the calendar in iCal, but each time the error eventually (usually within a day) returns.

One thing I noticed is that iCal appears to append a forward slash character ('/') on the end of the URL I'm typing in, and even if I manually remove it, the error message always shows the URL with the forward slash on the end.

What's the resolution for this issue? As you might imagine it's quite frustrating (particularly since I sync my iPhone with Zimbra, not with iCal directly).

Thanks in advance,
    Peter

I have the EXACT same issue. Can someone please help us? It happens to me within a few minutes. It works for a while, and then, I get the exact same behavior as described above.

Same OS.

Thx

Thumbs down Same error with caldav

Hi guys,

I get the same error as above. Trying to sync Calendar using caldav and not found error pops up. I've been using it for a while without any problems. This is the error

"The calendar xxx was not found on the server. Make sure the URL is correct."

did you guys get a solution for this? Please get back.

I'm getting this error with 10.5.8 with connector. It would seem my own calendars work, but it doesn't like shared calendars.

A customer of ours experiences the exact same problem (with Zimbra 6.0.6 and OSX 10.4.6)

Deleting the account in iCal and recreating fixes it temporarily

Any word from Zimbra?

cheers
    Jens-Christian

I have the same exact error, just started happening, I haven't upgraded lately or anything.

Running:

Release 6.0.6_GA_2331.RHEL4_20100505170712 RHEL4 NETWORK edition.

Did something expire?

Any ideas?

If you go into iSync and uncheck it, then re-check it, it will work again, just make sure you dont have any un-synced appointments first.

Thanks.

I am running into the same issue - using Snow Leopard. Deleting and re-adding the account does not fix it.

BUMP.

Seriously, has anyone emailed Zimbra support about this issue?

Any other ideas to correct it?

Smile Hey

Phingers,

Still at the same point, But it just comes and goes. For the time being it looks good for me. But will get zimbra support if it gets back. Will keep in mind to write too. In between please update if there is a breakthrough. Good luck phingers.

Default Similar Problem

I have a similar problem with the iPhone CalDAV error, but I also noticed that the calendar is not displaying correctly in the Web client (Firefox, Safari). I recreated all the certificates and that didn't help.