Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Mulberry Appointments "302 Found" but dont show up in Zimbra

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    7

    Default Mulberry Appointments "302 Found" but dont show up in Zimbra

    We have a brand new Zimbra Community Edition online, and I am trying to get Mulberry to use the calendar. After reading CalDav and Mulberry - Zimbra :: Wiki everything works fine, except that Mulberry can't write to my Calendar folder. All I get after creating a new appointment is a message that says "Found". Activating loggin in Mulberry I get the http traffic (see end of my post), which shows that Zimbra replies indeed with a "302 Found", but the event never shows up anywhere in Zimbra.

    I read http://www.zimbra.com/forums/isync-c...ks-caldav.html but I don't think this is the problem, because the URL does not contain any special characters...except maybe the @ from the username@domain.tld that our usernames contain.

    Can anyone point me to the problem?
    Code:
            <-------- BEGIN HTTP REQUEST -------->
    PUT /dav/<<<myusername>>>/Calendar/C1100C46960BD083E7E5A61A053F0E05-0.ics HTTP/1.1
    Host: <<<myserver>>>
    Authorization: Basic c2NodXN0ZXI6eGV4by1sZWNpLTQ=
    Content-Length: 673
    Content-Type: text/calendar; charset=utf-8
    
    
    BEGIN:VCALENDAR
    CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
    PRODID:-//mulberrymail.com//Mulberry v4.0//EN
    VERSION:2.0
    BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
    LAST-MODIFIED:20040110T032845Z
    TZID:European Central Time
    BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
    DTSTART:20000404T020000
    RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=3
    TZNAME:ECT
    TZOFFSETFROM:+0100
    TZOFFSETTO:+0200
    END:DAYLIGHT
    BEGIN:STANDARD
    DTSTART:20001026T020000
    RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=9
    TZNAME:ECT
    TZOFFSETFROM:+0200
    TZOFFSETTO:+0100
    END:STANDARD
    END:VTIMEZONE
    BEGIN:VEVENT
    DTSTAMP:20100105T151738Z
    DTSTART;TZID=European Central Time:20100105T170000
    DURATION:PT1H
    SUMMARY:TEST
    UID:0469E4C7FCC303E1D7580DC8@[192.168.1.135]
    END:VEVENT
    END:VCALENDAR
            <-------- BEGIN HTTP RESPONSE -------->
    HTTP/1.1 302 Found
    Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 15:17:16 GMT
    Location: http://<<<myserver>>>/dav/<<<myusername@myserver.tld>>>/Calendar/0469E4C7FCC303E1D7580DC8@[192.168.1.135].ics
    Content-Length: 0
    
            <-------- END HTTP RESPONSE -------->

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    any reply?
    I encountered the same problem, but not know how to deal with it.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Same issue here, only coming from Evolution. I'm trying to connect to two Zimbra servers, one at home, and one at work. Creating calendar entries on both works from home, but I can't get my work machine (both are almost identically-configured Ubuntu boxes) to be able to update my home Zimbra server. Turning on debugging in e.d.s shows me a 302 error, just like you get.

    CALDAV_DEBUG=all /usr/lib/evolution/evolution-data-server-2.28

    < HTTP/1.1 302 Found
    < Soup-Debug-Timestamp: 1272458898
    < Soup-Debug: SoupMessage 7 (0x11bdd00)
    < Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 12:49:20 GMT
    < Location: https://machine.domain.net:443/dav/d...orkstation.ics
    < Content-Length: 0

    No special characters here either. I thought at first that it was the "@", and I even posted somewhere on the forums about that some time ago. However, with the new version of Ubuntu now, and the new patch for Zimbra that came out, I'm giving it another go.

    The only thing I can think of was that my work server is hosting my (default) email domain. My home server is setup to be canonical for my home network, and host my external domain name. But I've changed the default domain (from within the web GUI), and restarted the MTA server. I can get by with NOT entering "@domain.com" in my usernames, but it still gives me the dreaded "unknown error."

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Here's my fix! I noticed that in the 302 response, my local network server's machine name was being used, despite what I used to connect to it with. So I created an entry in my hosts file to point my machine to the right IP address, and it started working. NOTE: This is only for Evolution! It worked fine for Sunbird.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    make sure *.ics file name have the same value with UID in icalendar data
    then it will be ok.

Similar Threads

  1. Zimbra spam system
    By rajahd in forum Administrators
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 08:25 PM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-02-2007, 05:05 PM
  3. [SOLVED] Error Installing Zimbra on RHEL 5
    By harris7139 in forum Installation
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-25-2007, 12:39 PM
  4. Zimbra shutdowns every n hours.
    By Andrewb in forum Administrators
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 09:55 AM
  5. dspam logrotate errors
    By michaeln in forum Users
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-19-2007, 12:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •