Thread: Zimbra SOAP Question

Hybrid View

Default Zimbra SOAP Question

So I've been searching the forum for quite some time now and I'm not finding the answer I need. I've also taken a quick look over the Zimbra Docs like soap.txt, soap-admin.txt etc and I can't seem to find this so maybe someone can help me.

Basically I want to make a SOAP call so that I can set the mailbox quota per user. I know how to get the quota but does the SOAP api provide a way to SET the quota?

Furthermore, is there a definitive list somewhere that has all of the possible calls I can make to the SOAP api? I know the Zimbra docs has a lot of them listed but it would be nice if there was a concise list as opposed to having to sift through all of those "sample" SOAP calls...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Jon

Quote Originally Posted by jonnybravo View Post
    I want to make a SOAP call so that I can set the mailbox quota per user. I know how to get the quota but does the SOAP api provide a way to SET the quota?
    Use ModifyAccount to set zimbraMailQuota to the desired size in bytes.
    Bugzilla - Wiki - Downloads - Before posting... Search!

Default Thanks!

Thank you very much dkarp. Now does anyone have an answer to my second question?

Furthermore, is there a definitive list somewhere that has all of the possible calls I can make to the SOAP api? I know the Zimbra docs has a lot of them listed but it would be nice if there was a concise list as opposed to having to sift through all of those "sample" SOAP calls...
    Thanks in advance!
    Jon

Seconded!

I'm also quite interested in SOAP queries. I'd like to pull Zimbra user data into some intranet apps.

A definitive list of calls, some example code, and some basic info on how they work would be nice.

-matthew

as far as definitive list... I personally dont know of one, however you can place the admin and mail interfaces into debug mode (which will show a debugging window) and you can do ANYTHING that you can do in either interface, and it will show you what its sending to zimbra server.

So theoretically anything you can do with zimbra you can do though the soap interfaces.

Last edited by ronnyek; 07-26-2007 at 08:24 AM. Reason: bad url