I am trying to run Zimbra's setup from CVS. I am using a AMD64 machine.

The following error occures both on FC4 and on Debian. When I try to run zmjava, I get an out of memory segfault. (I added variables and command prints)
Code:
shohaml@aio:/opt/zimbra$ bin/zmjava com.zimbra.cs.account.ProvUtil gacf
zmjava VARIABLES:
zimbra_java_home = /opt/zimbra/java
JRE_EXT_DIR = /opt/zimbra/java/jre/lib/ext
zimbra_home = /opt/zimbra

COMMAND:
exec /opt/zimbra/java/bin/java -client -Dzimbra.home=/opt/zimbra -Djava.library.path=/opt/zimbra/lib -Djava.ext.dirs=/opt/zimbra/java/jre/lib/ext:/opt/zimbra/lib com.zimbra.cs.account.ProvUtil gacf
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
        at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
        at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:203)
        at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:132)
        at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:70)
        at sun.misc.URLClassPath$JarLoader.getJarFile(URLClassPath.java:579)
        at sun.misc.URLClassPath$JarLoader.<init>(URLClassPath.java:546)
        at sun.misc.URLClassPath$3.run(URLClassPath.java:324)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at sun.misc.URLClassPath.getLoader(URLClassPath.java:313)
        at sun.misc.URLClassPath.getLoader(URLClassPath.java:290)
        at sun.misc.URLClassPath.getResource(URLClassPath.java:160)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:192)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:188)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:299)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:268)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:319)
This makes me incapable of running the entire setup process. I currently try to run "/opt/zimbra/bin/zmmtaconfig mta" - but it fails when approaching Java. Below is the content of my "/opt/zimbra/lib" directory, and I checked that "ProvUtil" is in the zimbrastore.jar
Code:
shohaml@aio:/opt/zimbra$ ls lib/
activation.jar                     jaxen-1.1-beta-3.jar   libldap_r-2.2.so.7.0.21
catalina-ant.jar                   jsieve-0.1.jar         libldap_r.a
commons-beanutils-1.6.1.jar        jug-1.1.2.jar          libldap_r.la
commons-cli-2.0.jar                junit-3.8.1.jar        libldap_r.so
commons-codec-1.2.jar              ldapbp.jar             libldap.so
commons-collections-3.1.jar        ldap.jar               libzimbra-native.jnilib
commons-dbcp-1.1.jar               libdb-4.2.a            libzimbra-native.so
commons-digester-1.5.jar           libdb.a                log4j-1.2.8.jar
commons-fileupload-1.0-zimbra.jar  liblber-2.2.so.7       lucene-1.4.3.jar
commons-httpclient-2.0.1.jar       liblber-2.2.so.7.0.21  mail.jar
commons-logging.jar                liblber.a              mysql-connector-java-3.1.11-bin.jar
commons-pool-1.1.jar               liblber.la             nekohtml.jar
concurrent-1.3.4-zimbra-1.0.0.jar  liblber.so             xercesImpl.jar
dom4j-1.5.jar                      libldap-2.2.so.7       zimbra-charset.jar
ext                                libldap-2.2.so.7.0.21  zimbra-native.jar
ical4j-0.9.16-patched.jar          libldap.a              zimbrastore.jar
jakarta-oro-2.0.7.jar              libldap.la
javacc-3.2.jar                     libldap_r-2.2.so.7