Thread: 5.0 rc1 zimbra sources: are they complete?

Default 5.0 rc1 zimbra sources: are they complete?

Hi,
    I'm looking at 5.0 rc1 zimbra sources, they are moved from sourceforge.net sites to http://www.zimbra.com/community/downloads.html. I can see http://files.zimbra.com/downloads/5....1_1538-src.tgz, but corresponding zcs-5.0.0_RC1_1538_3rdParty-src.tar.gz does not appear to be there.
    I have tried SourceForge.net Repository - [zimbra] Index of /trunk/ThirdParty, but announced changes, for example, nginx as more scalable proxy, does not exists in this svn.
    Can you, please, help me to get zimbra collaboration suite 3rdParty sources and patches?
    --
    Sergey Ivanov

You might have to make do with the 3rdparty tarball from 5.0b3. As long as the versions that are in that tarball roughly correspond with whats specified in ZimbraBuild/defs/plat_common.def for rc1, there shouldn't be any need to rebuild the 3rd-party stuff.

dijichi2 is offline OpenSource Builder & Moderator

yes use the last thirdparty tarball produced for 5.0b3. the rc1 source has changed to include, bizarrely, google-perftools which only work on linux. so sergey, if you're compiling on solaris you'll have to remove tcmalloc from the targets.

i had just finished port to 5.0b3 but currently going through and applying the diffs to 5.0rc1, fixing where necessary, and trying to get the patch numbers down from over 100 to something more manageable to release to you guys. i'm hoping to get by broadband back midweek, will upload all then hopefully.