Thread: [SOLVED] SOAP Examples?

Default [SOLVED] SOAP Examples?

I just find myself frustrated, the SOAP documentation is nice and all, but my question is where on the web can I always find the latest version of it?

The one in source forge is not the latest anymore right? And I dont always have access to my server command line to review there.

Secondly, I would love some real world examples of each of these things in various formats, I'm finding myself stumped right now with how to add multiple attendee's to an automated calendar appointment.

I'm using <at params, and none are working.

I cannot seem to get zimbra?debug=3 to work, or maybe I dont know how to use it, it loads up, pops up a window, I hit mark in the window, perform my calendar create in zimbra, and come back to the pop up, and nothing is there. So is it just not working?

How do I get XML SOAP examples?

TIA.

Quote Originally Posted by phingers View Post
    I just find myself frustrated, the SOAP documentation is nice and all, but my question is where on the web can I always find the latest version of it?

The one in source forge is not the latest anymore right? And I dont always have access to my server command line to review there.

Secondly, I would love some real world examples of each of these things in various formats, I'm finding myself stumped right now with how to add multiple attendee's to an automated calendar appointment.

I'm using <at params, and none are working.

I cannot seem to get zimbra?debug=3 to work, or maybe I dont know how to use it, it loads up, pops up a window, I hit mark in the window, perform my calendar create in zimbra, and come back to the pop up, and nothing is there. So is it just not working?

How do I get XML SOAP examples?

TIA.
    For 5.0RC, use &dev=1 to pull up the development window.

As far as real examples go, you can't get better then using Firebug and watching what the Zimbra client does.

The newest documents are in the latest tarball for RC2.

Default Firebug Rocks

Man why didnt I know about firebug before?!?! THANKS!

Firebug plugin for firefox revealed everything I needed to know to perfect my shoddy understanding of the zimbra SOAP documentation.

Thank you very much!