Thread: mail folder filters?

Hybrid View

Default mail folder filters?

lol. i have no idea how it would be implemented or it may even be already but i would like to see mail filtering. (ex. subject contains "x" sent to "y" folder)

just a thought...i'm sure it's on the to-do list but i wanted to remind if it's not been thought of

Mail filters are already included. Use Options button, and select the filter rules.

But One sugg. I have is that the search builder should be used to select the messages for filters. That is much more intuitive, and it's already in place.

raj

thank you, this was big to me i couldn't find it....dumb me
    gives me reason to move back to this

Cool

I also think this functionality is great but a little bit far away from the user so right klicking a mesage and then autofilling some pre derinfed fielses like from and subject would be nice...

I only tested the online demo. Will try the milestone 1 when i find some time at the office. Also i would start a translation (found the right files in another post) into german or anyone at this task who need some help?

Another thing i noticed is that search builder does not work with contacts (not the right search fileds to add) judiging from the online demo.

Keep up the great work and as soon as the debian port is ready i will test it :-)

Being able to add filters with a right click is also a favorite request internally at Zimbra Filtering functionality is high on our todo list

Default gerthiel

Quote Originally Posted by panic
    I also think this functionality is great but a little bit far away from the user so right klicking a mesage and then autofilling some pre derinfed fielses like from and subject would be nice...

I only tested the online demo. Will try the milestone 1 when i find some time at the office. Also i would start a translation (found the right files in another post) into german or anyone at this task who need some help?

Another thing i noticed is that search builder does not work with contacts (not the right search fileds to add) judiging from the online demo.

Keep up the great work and as soon as the debian port is ready i will test it :-)
    I think Gerthiel mentioned that he was looking at the german 110n work - you may want to drop him a message

Thanks for the fast reply! Message is already sent to him :-)

I also noticed if not mentioned elsewhere taht teh sort functionality only works in parts like subject and time but not from,attachment and flags etc.

Is this also on teh ToDo list?