Hi!

I'm trying to manage my zimbra user accounts through SOAP requests in Cold Fusion. I have run into a few problems, though.

When I make a SOAP packet to perform the AccountModifyRequest, all updates go as planned except for one update; modifying the e-mail address itself (zimbraMailDeliveryAddress). It says that I do not have sufficient user rights (and I'm logged on as admin with a valid auth-token). Am I going about trying to update the address the wrong way? Or if I'm doing this right, what kind of access do I need?

My second question involves SetPasswordRequest. I get a response that the 'document is not found'; as if the function doesn't exist. I copied/pasted the SOAP request directly from the documentation, so I don't know what could be wrong. I'll post the SOAP here:

#defaultXmlHeader#
<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope">
<soap:Header>
<context xmlns="urn:zimbra">
<authToken>-My Valid Auth Token-</authToken>
</context>
</soap:Header>
<soap:Body>
<SetPasswordRequest>
<id>-The Account ID-</id>
<newPassword>-The Account Password-</newPassword>
</SetPasswordRequest>
</soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

Did I post the request wrong?

Finally, I have one more question; there is an Add/Remove Alias Request in the documentation but I could not find any requests to add and remove forwarding addresses. Do these requests exist or am I out of luck for now?

Thanks in advance for your time,
John