Thread: Compile on Red Hat

Default Compile Guide

Is there a compile howto for RH type systems?

Do you need Eclipse in order to get it to happen?

Default Building on FC5

I downloaded ant copied it to the suggested locations and set the environment
    I Downloaded and installed the sun jdk-1_5_0_06-linux-i586.rpm

I now run make in ZimbraBuild and get

/root/mailserver/zcs-src/ZimbraBuild/defs/devtargets.def:32: warning: overriding commands for target `/opt/zimbra'
    /root/mailserver/zcs-src/ZimbraBuild/defs/devtargets.def:21: warning: ignoring old commands for target `/opt/zimbra'
    /root/mailserver/zcs-src/ZimbraBuild/defs/devtargets.def:41: warning: overriding commands for target `/opt/zimbra'
    /root/mailserver/zcs-src/ZimbraBuild/defs/devtargets.def:32: warning: ignoring old commands for target `/opt/zimbra'
    /root/mailserver/zcs-src/ZimbraBuild/defs/devtargets.def:50: warning: overriding commands for target `/opt/zimbra'
    /root/mailserver/zcs-src/ZimbraBuild/defs/devtargets.def:41: warning: ignoring old commands for target `/opt/zimbra'
    /root/mailserver/zcs-src/ZimbraBuild/defs/devtargets.def:60: warning: overriding commands for target `/opt/zimbra'
    /root/mailserver/zcs-src/ZimbraBuild/defs/devtargets.def:50: warning: ignoring old commands for target `/opt/zimbra'
    /root/mailserver/zcs-src/ZimbraBuild/defs/devtargets.def:86: warning: overriding commands for target `/opt/zimbra'
    /root/mailserver/zcs-src/ZimbraBuild/defs/devtargets.def:60: warning: ignoring old commands for target `/opt/zimbra'
    /root/mailserver/zcs-src/ZimbraBuild/defs/devtargets.def:90: warning: overriding commands for target `/opt/zimbra'

Any Ideas?

I started a new thread as the thread you posted in had nothing to do with your problem.

You need to prepare all the third party parts first, so compile postfix, openldap, mysql, etc. In general if you want to run on Red Hat you'd be better off taking a binary build.
    Looking for new beta users -> Co-Founder of Acompli. Previously worked at Zimbra (and Yahoo! & VMware) since 2005.