Thread: How to change hyperlink, when i click on zimbra image.

Default How to change hyperlink, when i click on zimbra image.

Hi All..

I am using zimbra on debian etch, i have placed comapny logo insted of zimbra logo on login page. And now when i click on that image, It goes to zimbra.com, when i click on that image that link should go to my comapany webpage. And whenever i create zimbra user, can i get my comapany logo insted of zimbra logo on leftside??. please help me

Thanks In Advance.

While it's physically possible to do, you will have to search forums/bugzilla/wiki - at this point as an employee I can't help you further in this thread, since you've just stated: "i have placed comapny logo insted of zimbra logo on login page" while using the open source edition (debian) rather than asking 'How do I add and link to my own logo in addition to Zimbra/Zimbra powered/Zimbra inside logo?'

Quote Originally Posted by YPL
    In any copy of the Software or in any Modification you create, You must retain and reproduce, any and all copyright, patent, trademark, and attribution notices that are included in the Software in the same form as they appear in the Software. This includes the preservation of attribution notices in the form of trademarks or logos that exist within a user interface of the Software.
    Quote Originally Posted by EULA
    (c) in any copy of the Product you make, you must retain and reproduce any and all copyright, patent, trademark, and attribution notices that are included in the Product in the same form as they appear in the Product, including without limitation the preservation of attribution notices in the form of trademarks or logos that exist within a user interface of the Product
    You may not remove or alter any trademark, logo, copyright or other proprietary notice in or on the Product.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZPL (older)
    (1) all copies of the Original Code in Executable and Source Code form must, as a form of attribution of the original author, include on each user interface screen (i) the original Zimbra logo, and once for each user session (ii) the copyright notice as it appears in the Original Code; and (2) all derivative works and copies of derivative works of the Covered Code in Executable and Source Code form must include on each user interface screen (i) the "Zimbra Powered" logo,, and once for each user session (ii) the copyright notice from the version of the Covered Code from which the copy or the derivative work was made. In addition, the original Zimbra logo or the "Zimbra Powered" logo, as appropriate, must be visible to all users, must appear in each user interface screen, and must be in the same position as and at least as large as the Zimbra logo is within the Original Code. When users click on the original Zimbra logo it must direct them to zimbra.com, and when users click on the "Zimbra Powered" logo it must direct them to zimbra.com/powered. This obligation shall also apply to any copies or derivative works which are distributed under the alternative terms of Section 3.6 and this obligation must be included in any such license.
    Last edited by mmorse; 04-14-2009 at 06:58 AM. Reason: cite quotes