Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Zimbra authentication with RSA

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    6

    Exclamation Zimbra authentication with RSA

    Hi All,

    We are trying to integrate RSA SecurID authenticaion into Zimbra. Need pointers as to which module in Zimbra takes care of authentication. Infact i am stuck at the initial stage of not being able to install Zimbra properly on an RHEL machine. Can someone guide me on the same ? i've downloaded the zcs-5.0.14_GA_2850.RHEL4.20090303132820. is this right ?

    Regards
    Harshil

  2. #2
    phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vannes, France
    Posts
    23,587
    Rep Power
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshil View Post
    Infact i am stuck at the initial stage of not being able to install Zimbra properly on an RHEL machine. Can someone guide me on the same ? i've downloaded the zcs-5.0.14_GA_2850.RHEL4.20090303132820. is this right ?
    You've given no details of what the problem is nor what error messages you're receiving so it's difficult to comment. I assume you've read the Quick Start Installation Guide and other documentation? Do you alos have a Split DNS set-up if you're behind a NAT router? Search the forums for details of installation problems and start a new thread in the correct forum with full details of what happens during the install, what error messages you're seeing and any relavent log file entries.
    Regards


    Bill


    Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshil View Post
    Hi All,

    We are trying to integrate RSA SecurID authenticaion into Zimbra. Need pointers as to which module in Zimbra takes care of authentication. Infact i am stuck at the initial stage of not being able to install Zimbra properly on an RHEL machine. Can someone guide me on the same ? i've downloaded the zcs-5.0.14_GA_2850.RHEL4.20090303132820. is this right ?

    Regards
    Harshil
    Hi Harshil,

    I have integrated RSA SecurID with Zimbra earlier. I can send you complete tutorial for the same. Contact me at zealparmar at live.com

    Zeal

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    is your ID zealparmar [at] live.com ?
    Last edited by phoenix; 05-14-2009 at 07:57 AM.

  5. #5
    phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vannes, France
    Posts
    23,587
    Rep Power
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshil View Post
    is your ID zealparmar [at] live.com ?
    Isn't that what he said in the post above? Please don't post the email address if the original poster hasn't done that unless you want him to get on lots of spam lists.
    Regards


    Bill


    Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

  6. #6
    phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vannes, France
    Posts
    23,587
    Rep Power
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zealparmar View Post
    I have integrated RSA SecurID with Zimbra earlier. I can send you complete tutorial for the same. Contact me at zealparmar at live.com
    Would you be interested in providing a how-to in the wiki?
    Regards


    Bill


    Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    131
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    sorry to dump this old thread. Any tutorial or help on this topic?

  8. #8
    phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vannes, France
    Posts
    23,587
    Rep Power
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stalker View Post
    sorry to dump this old thread. Any tutorial or help on this topic?
    I guess not as the poster hasn't bothered to put up a wiki article or reply to this thread, I guess you could contact him directly.,
    Last edited by phoenix; 07-13-2011 at 03:25 AM.
    Regards


    Bill


    Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    131
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    I guess not as the o/p hasn't bothered to put up a wiki article or reply to this thread, I guess you could contact him directly.,
    His email address is bouncing. I sent him PM also.

    Do you know anything about integrating RSA securID and zimbra?

    Thanks.

  10. #10
    phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vannes, France
    Posts
    23,587
    Rep Power
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stalker View Post
    Do you know anything about integrating RSA securID and zimbra?
    I'm afraid not.
    Regards


    Bill


    Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-20-2009, 12:06 PM
  2. slapd message error
    By smoke in forum Administrators
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-27-2008, 03:23 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-25-2008, 06:28 PM
  4. zmperditionctl start asking for password
    By k7sle in forum Administrators
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 10:13 AM
  5. dspam logrotate errors
    By michaeln in forum Users
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-19-2007, 11:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •