Thread: Authenticate against zimbra

Hybrid View

azwifhtj Guest

Default Authenticate against zimbra

Hi Developers,
    I have imported a certificate from Zimbra server to my trustedSecurityStore file, but when I try to authenticate via my java class I get the following error:
    om.zimbra.cs.zclient.ZClientException: invoke java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected error: java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException: the trustAnchors parameter must be non-empty, server:<zimbra server name>.

What could be the cause of this problem. Please help. I am in desperate need of the solution.

Quote Originally Posted by azwifhtj View Post
    Hi Developers,
    I have imported a certificate from Zimbra server to my trustedSecurityStore file, but when I try to authenticate via my java class I get the following error:
    om.zimbra.cs.zclient.ZClientException: invoke java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected error: java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException: the trustAnchors parameter must be non-empty, server:<zimbra server name>.

What could be the cause of this problem. Please help. I am in desperate need of the solution.
    As a question, why not just authenticate using the LDAP service that Zimbra exposes? It's a lot less dicey in the long run, and doesn't lock you into Zimbra for authentication.