Thread: Need help with theme

Smile Need help with theme

Hi, is there a forum for themes? Sorry if I've posted it in the wrong place.

First off i'm not a web designer and I just started to learn how to theme zimbra webclient and I found that it is very hard to find the location of the code. For example in the picture mark with circle, the calendar popup font size and color which I've search everywhere but can't find the code. Also for the bottom bar where the IM Beta is. Any help would be appriciated.

I'm currently using Zimbra Open Source Edition 6.0.4 GA and modify Yahoo theme on a test server.

Regards,

m6silver
    Attached Images Attached Images

phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

Please go to the wiki and search for the word 'themes'. You should also search the forums and wiki for details of the Zimbra Licence on what you may, or may not do, with the Zimbra logo in your themes.
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

yes i have search the wiki and every css file inside the skin folder and I can't find the that line of code for the calendar and the bottom bar.

I am only testing the theme and i'm aware of the logo lincensing term. We are deciding on purchasing the network edition if everything goes well.

I will share and create more themes if the people here are more helpful and able to provide direct answer instead of pointing to search wiki or yahoo, blah blah blah ... It doesn't help and it'll only stop other user with problem using your forum

phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by m6silver View Post
    I will share and create more themes if the people here are more helpful and able to provide direct answer instead of pointing to search wiki or yahoo, blah blah blah ... It doesn't help and it'll only stop other user with problem using your forum
    If you'd actually said in your first post what you had tried and that you'd searched the forums and/or wiki you might have had more help - insufficient information in a post will usually get you redirected to some documentation or search. As you seemed uninterested in providing the information, I'll leave you to it and as you've also posted in the wrong forums I'll move this thread for you.
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    If you'd actually said in your first post what you had tried and that you'd searched the forums and/or wiki you might have had more help - insufficient information in a post will usually get you redirected to some documentation or search. As you seemed uninterested in providing the information, I'll leave you to it and as you've also posted in the wrong forums I'll move this thread for you.
    I have mention in my 1st post that I have search everywhere. Do I have to make it clear that I have search every html, css, js, yahoo, google and every forums and wasted hours upon hours before I seek help in the forum?

And it looks like you are the one uninterested in providing the infomation and its not me.

skins/_base/base/skin.properties is the only file I can find with MiniCal properties. Perhaps these are used unless overwritten by skin properties.
    Snelbij | Uw informatie ter beschikking.
    https://www.snelbij.nl