Version: zcs-3.2.0_M1_134.RHEL4.tgz & zcs-3.2.0_M1_134.RHEL4_64.tgz

catch-all account
Typically to create a catch-all one would use a *
@domain.tld as an alias in the administration interface to someone@domain.tld. The backend postfix alias map would have the following:
address - to
@domain.tld - someone@domain.tld
Question 1) I currently do not see this option in the administration interface. Can this be done via a CLI utility or manually by editing the zimbra LDAP database? If so can someone show an example.

domain to domain forwarding
Typically to create a domain to domain one would use a *@domain2.tld as an alias in the administration interface to *@domain.tld. The backend postfix alias map would have the following:
address - to
@domain2.tld - @domain.tld
Question 2) I currently do not see this option in the administration interface. Can this be done via a CLI utility or manually by editing the zimbra LDAP database? If so can someone show an example.

Note: In future releases these options might be appropriate in the section Configuration - @ domains - @domain.tld:
A) catch-all account - with a check-box to enable and select an existing account in that domain
B) domain to domain forwarding - with an check-box to enable and select a domain.
web-client From field
If an account has aliases or is a part of a DL it would be nice to be able to choose any of these aliases to send mail from.

Note: In future releases these options might be appropriate in the section:
A) User's options - Mail tab - outgoing addresses with a check-box next to each alias (each alias checked would allow user to have a drop-down list in the from field of a draft). User could also select one as the default.
B) Addresses - Accounts - Member of - each member could have a check box labeled allowed to send from DL? Also an administrator could also have a similar check box next to each alias they set up for an account (allow account to send as?).

Other notes - Source
http://cvs.zimbra.com:8080/viewrep/zimbra_main is not available
http://cvs.zimbra.com/ is up and pointing to a test page
Is the cvs going through maintenance or being moved to sourceforge? Maybe the first link could be redirected to a page that states when this will be available?

I was going to build it on x86_64 CentOS 4.3 until I found the zcs-3.2.0_M1_134.RHEL4_64.tgz package at sourceforge. Is there an effort to make beta releases compatible with the next GA release?

Finally I wanted to say thanks for a great product and sorry for a lengthy post.