We are having trouble getting preauth to work to the admin console (it works flawlessly to the webmail).
Even though it is not in the PreAuth WIKI docs, we found the following bug (since resolved), that has these instructions in it. THat you have to include admin=1 in the hmac, and &admin=1 in the url. We've tried this, with no success. Are we missing something, is this documentation for doign it via an admin still valid (since it's in a bug, and not documented elsewhere it is suspect).
Change 95782 by schemers@slapshot on 2008/05/02 10:29:25
- preauth for admin console
- preauth request must be sent to admin port
- preauth url must have &admin=1
- no "redirects to correct server" are done (just like normal admin
- when computing the HMAC, the value for admin ("1") must be
including in the computation, after the value for "account"
I might be doign it in the wrong order, since nowhere does it say in what order it needs to go in generating the hmac, and the zmprovgdpa command doesnt even accept it as a parameter.