Whoops. Does ?debug=3&mode=mjsf work any better?
This still doesn't work. The browser seems to try to load but nothing ever comes of it.
I also tried the other url, with mjsf=true instead of mode=mjsf with a debug level of 3 without success.
Still no luck.
If I use the first proposed URL parameters "mjsf=true&gzip=false&debug=1" I get the debugging pop up that I used to use in version 3.x no problem, but it jjust sits there. It never sees any of the traffic nor reports any messages at all. If I kind of login / logout and bash about wildly and can occasionally get it to say "NEW RUN" with a timestamp, but this has no data.
If I se the second set of proposed parameters "debug=3&mode=mjsf" then my browser freaks out a bit, the pop up never appears and the web client never really loads. I've found a java script error message "'DwtException' is undefined" which is preceeded by 'Invalid Character at Line 2 Char 1'
Assuming that the debug=X is a level I've tried several variations and combinations of the above settings to no avail. My version is specifically: 4.0.4 GA 457 NETWORK edition.