Thread: Zimbra integration in a website.

Hybrid View

Question Zimbra integration in a website.

Hello Guys,

I've one intranet website running on a server. We have also running a zimbra in another server. I just want to provide some facility in intranet website from where user can directly compose and view emails. I've managed to get list of emails via REST API. But I am not able to launch a zimbra compose window and view mail window from the intranet website.

I came across this feature in zimbra called Launch in new Window. I just want to do the same from my intranet website.

Anybody have any idea how can I achieve this?

Thanks.

Question I have a similar question - but nobody has responded here

Greetings,

I'm evaluating Zimbra for a project which needs mail and calendaring features to be integrated into a web application. I have seen a mention of a comprehensive API available via REST and SOAP web services, but I have not seen it documented anywhere. Additionally, like the person in this thread requesting info on how to open an email create / view page in a new window from an intranet site, my web application will have a similar need.

So, I have two questions: Where can I find complete documentation on the API, and what sort of "UI" integration is possible with another web site, such as an intranet or internet site?

Thanks in advance for your help.

There is no proper documentation written on these APIs. But you'll find some docs under /opt/zimbra/docs directory on the server where you've installed the zimbra.

Default Thanks. It would be nice to have docs available without needing to install

Quote Originally Posted by stalker View Post
    There is no proper documentation written on these APIs. But you'll find some docs under /opt/zimbra/docs directory on the server where you've installed the zimbra.
    Thanks for your help. I had hoped that I could do a quick evaluation first without downloading and installing -- but, that seems to be my only option.

Quote Originally Posted by davep46037 View Post
    Thanks for your help. I had hoped that I could do a quick evaluation first without downloading and installing -- but, that seems to be my only option.
    Yes of course.