Thread: CentOS 4.4 vs. SVN EDISON

Default CentOS 4.4 vs. SVN EDISON

Hello all,

Hopefully this is the correct forum to post issues concerning compiles.

Due to my paranoia, I am attempting to compile Zimbra instead using the RHEL4 binary package. I have gotten fairly far in the compile process and have come across this error:

Code:
    <SNIP>
    BUILD SUCCESSFUL
    Total time: 3 minutes 11 seconds
    rm -rf zimbraConf
    mkdir zimbraConf
    cp /root/zimbra/trunk/branches/EDISON/ZimbraBuild/../ZimbraWebClient/build/WebRoot/WEB-INF/web.xml zimbraConf
    mkdir /root/zimbra/trunk/branches/EDISON/ZimbraBuild/storebuild/opt/zimbra/apache-tomcat-5.5.20/webapps/zimbra
    (cd /root/zimbra/trunk/branches/EDISON/ZimbraBuild/storebuild/opt/zimbra/apache-tomcat-5.5.20/webapps/zimbra; jar xf /root/zimbra/trunk/branches/EDISON/ZimbraBuild/../ZimbraWebClient/build/dist/tomcat/webapps/zimbra.war)
    mkdir -p /root/zimbra/trunk/branches/EDISON/ZimbraBuild/storebuild/opt/zimbra/apache-tomcat-5.5.20/webapps/zimbra/downloads
    cp /root/zimbra/trunk/branches/EDISON/ZimbraBuild/../ZimbraServer/src/windows/*exe /root/zimbra/trunk/branches/EDISON/ZimbraBuild/storebuild/opt/zimbra/apache-tomcat-5.5.20/webapps/zimbra/downloads
    cp: cannot stat `/root/zimbra/trunk/branches/EDISON/ZimbraBuild/../ZimbraServer/src/windows/*exe': No such file or directory
    make: *** [/root/zimbra/trunk/branches/EDISON/ZimbraBuild/storebuild/opt/zimbra/apache-tomcat-5.5.20/webapps/zimbra/downloads] Error 1
    I have traced this back to ZimbraBuild/defs/storetargets.def:

Code:
    $(WEBAPP_DIR)/zimbra/downloads:
            mkdir -p $@
            cp $(SERVICE_DIR)/src/windows/*exe $@
    This windows directory under ZimbraServer/src does not exist. What exe file(s) is it attempting to copy? I assume they are not too crucial in my build, but I am curious as to what it is trying to copy here.

Thanks,
    Pete

These are the migration wizards.
    Looking for new beta users -> Co-Founder of Acompli. Previously worked at Zimbra (and Yahoo! & VMware) since 2005.

Thanks for the tip! I yanked the files out of the RHEL4 zimbra-store RPM just for completeness. My build is now complete. Now I just need to install it and keep my fingers crossed that it all works.