Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SOAP Request

Quote Originally Posted by dkarp View Post
    Start time in milliseconds since 1/1/1970 ("the epoch"), end time in milliseconds since 1/1/1970.
    so, for example if we would like the start time to be january 1st 2004 and end time december 31 2008 that would be sth like:

1072224000000 - start time and
    1198368000000 - end time?

correct me if i'm wrong... but that does not seem to work... there are many appointments on the calendar in that time but GetApptSummariesResponse doesn't send anything back.

Default Should work...

Make sure your dates are actually correct and that the appointments in question are actually in your Calendar folder (not in another calendar). If all that checks out, please file this in bugzilla, as it should work. (And, as far as we can tell, it does work for all cases we test.)
    Bugzilla - Wiki - Downloads - Before posting... Search!

Quote Originally Posted by dkarp View Post
    Make sure your dates are actually correct and that the appointments in question are actually in your Calendar folder (not in another calendar). If all that checks out, please file this in bugzilla, as it should work. (And, as far as we can tell, it does work for all cases we test.)
    well... all in general the math should look sth like 1000*number of seconds in a minute*number of minutes in an hour*number of hours in a day*number of days in a year*years=miliseconds right?

i've even tried copying the times from the debugger, but it does not work. always displays the "No appointments on the calendar" msg...

the appointments are in the Calendar folder... but i guess even if they were not that would not be a problem as we get all the calendar folders first and then search for the appointments with GetApptSummariesRequest through all of them.

works fine for the last 2 months, but fails for the last 2 years...

Default No results or error?

I think there may be a maximum span for the request. Is there an error in the logs?
    Bugzilla - Wiki - Downloads - Before posting... Search!

no errors. except of the ones i've solved already...

ok, somehow worked that out, it's not perfect but it's ok the way it works now. the only problem left now seems to be the synchronization...

the transfered appointments are one (1) hour behind on the testing server... don't know what that could be though. the system clock seems to be set up right. the stdoff and dayoff atributes are the same as the one the production server. we read them on one server and write to the other. so i'm a bit lost here...

any ideas?