I recently installed the necessary software to build the Zimbra subversion code using Eclipse under Windows. I outlined the steps I took, and some of the issues I faced, here:


A couple of days ago I also wrote something on getting the binary install working in Ubuntu 6.10:


With the subversion build I do get some issues but they don't seem to be showstoppers. I couldn't get the web client to work on the trunk build due to javascript errors in the browser. The EDISON branch worked fine.

The 'reset-the-world' ant task failed looking for a samplecontacts.xml - exactly the error in this forum posting:


But it didn't seem to stop things from working so I just carried on. Hope the information proves useful to someone and any feedback is welcome.