Single Sign On (SSO) and Passwords
I have another app, that has a very poor user login method in it currently.
We're planning on integrating Zimbra into the mix as the perfect email/calendaring solution.
So how can I leverage Zimbra's LDAP, or SSO capabilities to interface with our application.
1) user logs into our app, it authenticates against zimbra (LDAP?)
2) user changes his password in our app, how do we do that through to zimbra?
1) User logs into zimbra, changes password, no problem.
2) Enable a custom button on the zimbra interface to open a new window back to our app.
1) we keep the current user validation method, but need to change the password in two places, zimbra, and our app.
2) How do we tell zimbra that when a password change is made on that side, to envoke a script in our app.
Other thoughts and ideas?