Thread: Skins and the HTML interface

Default Skins and the HTML interface

I've created a custom skin for the zimbra client, its relatively simple as all it involves is color substitutions and a minor change to the layout to remove the logout link. The color substitutions work the same in both the regular and the html interface, but the layout change doesn't appear in the html interface. Is there something additional that needs to be done to do layout changes for the html interface in the skin or is it not possible without making code changes?

The lite (HTML) client for most changes other than CSS require you to edit the JS files. They are in /opt/zimbra/tomcat/webapps/zimbra/h/
    Looking for new beta users -> Co-Founder of Acompli. Previously worked at Zimbra (and Yahoo! & VMware) since 2005.

Thanks KevinH. Is this expected to change at any point or should I request it as an enhancement?

Default Changing HTML client layout, etc.

I've found that the HTML (Lite) client changes need to be made in the tag files in /zimbra/WEB-INF/tags/
    Jim...

WEB-INF/tags/infra/view.tag is basically the "skin" tag that lays out the major pieces.

At some point we'll try and make it easier to really skin the HTML client (outside of colors). For now we are trying to finish up major functionality (with calendar support being next on the plate).
    Bugzilla - Wiki - Downloads - Before posting... Search!