Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CalDAV support in Zimbra 5

Quote Originally Posted by davidfsmith View Post
    Am using it now, I can create / edit / delete entries for my calendars on the server, but can't do anything in iCal to entries in calendars that are shared into my account (even if I have full permissions and can create / edit / delete them through the webmail)
    David, thank you for letting me know. I had hoped that Zimbra 5.0 would make this possible.

Is it planned that Zimbra users can do the same in iCal like they can in Zimbra (that is, creating/deleting/modifying calendar entries on calendars that are shared with them)?

Quote Originally Posted by MarS View Post
    Is it planned that Zimbra users can do the same in iCal like they can in Zimbra (that is, creating/deleting/modifying calendar entries on calendars that are shared with them)?
    I hope so and I'm currently working with Zimbra support to try and get this working having just sent them a copy of the error messages I've been getting....

fingers crossed
    ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by MarS View Post
    To Zimbra and/or anyone out there who already is using 5.0.2: Any updates on this topic?

It's an iCal.app bug; it can't handle CalDAV folders containing spaces. This is triggered by the fact that zimbra defaults to naming shared calendars like "Username's Calendar." If you change the name to "Username_Calendar" it will work.

Bug 23614 - modify/delete not supported on shared caledar when using CalDAV account

Oh wait, that's Leopard-only. If you're on Tiger or earlier I think it's a limitation of the iSync connector.