I have been reading through the posts like mad and looked all over Google but I can't find a super simple stripped down PHP example of how to add an account to Zimbra via SOAP *with* actual PHP source code. This would be a really great addition to the Wiki that once I get something actually working I would be happy to add to it so other people don't have all the wasted time I have looking for something that just doesn't exist.... Anyway, enough ranting Anyway, I don't know jack about SOAP in PHP and I'm doing my best to guess my way through this with little luck. I'm sure all I am missing is something really silly but I just can't seem to get this working. Can someone please enlighten me as to what I am doing wrong? Thanks in advance!

Here is my PHP script:
PHP Code:
<?PHP
        $client 
= new SoapClient(NULL,
                array
                (

"location" => "https://mail.myzimbrasever.com/service/soap/",

"uri"      => "urn:zimbra"

)
        );

print(

$client->__call("AuthRequest",
                        array
                        (
                                new 
SoapParam("admin""name"),
                                new 
SoapParam("mypass""password")
                        ),
                        array
                        (

"uri"           => "urn:zimbra",

"soapaction"    => "urn:zimbra#AuthRequest"

)
                )
"\n");

?>
And here is my completely useless output:
Code:
<br />
<b>Fatal error</b>:  Uncaught SoapFault exception: [HTTP] Could not connect to host in /mnt/Web/htdocs/SOAP/soap.php:22
Stack trace:
#0 [internal function]: SoapClient-&gt;__doRequest('&lt;?xml version=&quot;...', 'https://mail.myzim....', 'urn:zimbra#Auth...', 1, 0)
#1 /mnt/Web/htdocs/SOAP/soap.php(22): SoapClient-&gt;__call('AuthRequest', Array, Array)
#2 {main}
  thrown in <b>/mnt/Web/htdocs/SOAP/soap.php</b> on line <b>22</b><br />