Thread: [SOLVED] Documents and Briefcase in Beta 3

Default [SOLVED] Documents and Briefcase in Beta 3

I am having an issue getting my documents and briefcase syncing with the new beta 3. I had the beta 2 installed and did the upgrade.

The documents and briefcase are not being pulled down from my account. When I add a document or item in my briefcase, it pushes up to the server but if I make changes in the web client they do not sync back down again to Zimbra Desktop. In the mailbox.log on my local machine I found the following line during sync:
    Code:
    2008-07-25 10:35:17,129 WARN  [btpool0-8] [name=email@domain.com;aname=local@host.local;mid=5;ip=127.0.0.1;ua=ZimbraWebClient - PRISM (Mac)/0.0;] index - Possibly corrupt index: 0 indexing operations failed in mailbox transaction.
    I turned up logging to debug in log4j.properties, but I didn't find anything there either. Has anyone else seen this?

The server is 5.0.4 NE and client runs on OS X 10.5.4.

Side note: we will be upgrading to 5.0.8 this weekend, perhaps that will affect it? I didn't see anything about requiring a certain version on the server-side...

EDIT: I also forgot to mention that I did try resetting the data in the account setup options.

Hmm.. I also got prompted for an update of Zimbra Desktop today. I performed the upgrade. Still no dice. I'll report back after the upgrade.

Upgrade didn't fix it. I ended up uninstalling Zimbra Desktop, deleting /Users/<username>/zimbra and reinstalling. I had to refresh on the Documents to make them appear.